HEH / Registration
How to enrol at HEH?
- Enrolment is organised within the administration offices of the four departments during the period specified in each department's page related to enrolment (see the links below).
- Enrolment is also available online.
Organisation of the courses
On 14 September begins the academic year. Classes are given from Monday to Friday depending on the department.
Enrolment procedure for each department:
- Enrolment at the Department of Legal, Economic and Management Sciences
- Enrolment at the Department of Learning Sciences and Teaching
- Enrolment at the Department of Social Sciences
- Enrolment at the Department of Sciences and Technologies
List of documents to be supplied for the enrolment:
- A valid ID or passport;
- Three recent passport photographs;
- A copy of birth certificate (translated by a sworn translator if the document is not written in French, Dutch or German);
- A copy of the provisional version of the certificate of higher secondary education (CESS in Belgium) for students graduated in 2023 or a copy of the official certificate for students graduated before 2023;
- Students who have undertaken other studies after receiving the certificate of higher secondary education must also supply certificates of higher institutions as proof of their training from the end of secondary school (with the mention "has been enroled" or "has followed"), as well as the transcripts of records of first and second session with stamp of the institution and original director's signature. The certificate of a previous institution must include the following: "the student has no debt towards our institution";
- For students who have been registered as unemployed, a summary of their professional career as well as a certificate from FOREM with start and end dates of unemployment periods mentioning that the student did not benefit from a dispensation of studies;
- For students wishing to enrol in order to upgrade their education, a copy of their last diploma and its supplement;
- For students who have already worked, a certificate of the employer(s) mentioning the start and end of employment contract(s).
In addition, foreign students must provide the following documents:
- Household composition (for French students, a certified copy of the family record book);
- A copy of residence permit whose end date will not be earlier than the end of current academic year (only for non-EU national students);
- The certificate of higher secondary education (high school diploma) and corresponding transcript of records, the equivalence of their foreign qualification or evidence that a request for equivalence had been submitted to the Ministry before 15 July prior to the academic year of the enrolment, that is, on 15 July 2023 for the 2023-2024 academic year (visit the website http://www.equivalences.cfwb.be);