Our Institute of Higher Education of the French-speaking community (Haute École en Hainaut also known as HEH) is a university college located in Mons and in Tournai, Belgium.
Created in 1996, HEH gathers more than 3000 students following one of our thirty-one Bachelor and Master training courses divided into four education categories. HEH therefore consists of the following four departments:
DEPARTMENT OF LEGAL, ECONOMIC AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES:
This department offers three BA’s:
DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SCIENCES:
This department offers two BA’s and one MA:
DEPARTMENT OF LEARNING SCIENCES AND TEACHING:
This department offers BA’s for students who would like to teach in both primary and secondary schools:
- BA in Germanic Languages (English and Dutch)
- BA in French - French as a Foreign Language
- BA in French and Moral Education
- BA in French, Philosophy and Citizenship
- BA in Human Sciences: History, Geography, Social Sciences
- BA in Mathematics
- BA in Plastic Arts
- BA in Sciences: Biology, Chemistry, Physics
DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGIES:
The Technical Engineering Department offers BA’s and MA’s in the following fields:
- Bioelectronics and Instrumentation
- Energy and Environment
- Civil Engineering and Buildings
- Networks and Security
- Automation and Embedded Systems
Willing to opening up at an international level, HEH has signed the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education (ECHE) and offers its students training and academic mobility opportunities via the Erasmus+ programme. Mobility grants are also available to students outside European borders thanks to the FAME programme (“Fonds d’Aide à la Mobilité Étudiante”, that is, aid funds for student mobility).
All training courses available at the HEH.
All the practical informations to register quickly, on site or online.
All the informations on our next events.