Missions of the CRI
HEH / International / Missions
Haute École en Hainaut is committed to ensuring the promotion of European and national mobility programmes. The HEH’s International Relations Commission or CRI acts as an intermediary for the AEF Europe (Agence Education Formation Europe).
Without being exhaustive, the missions of the CRI are mainly:
- Developing collaborations and international exchanges as part of the integration of higher education within the European area (03/31/2004 decree);
- Looking for cooperation agreements with all other higher education institutions in order to organise bridges, educational and professional exchanges and a sharing of knowledge;
- Promoting student mobility (Erasmus+, Leonardo, internship sites prospecting…);
- Promoting teacher mobility (scientific, professional and cultural openness, continuing education…);
- Keeping a list of the existing agreements;
- Looking for privileged contacts with associations (CGRI, APEFE and AWEX) and international companies.
In terms of external relations, the missions are mainly:
- Organising external communication (relations with the press, communication relays between the actors of the institution and the outside world…);
- Managing publicity (depending on the available budget) and advertisements;
- Updating HEH’s website and Facebook page;
- Highlighting institutional publications;
- Developing a HEH culture and image;
- Suggesting and preparing exhibitions, seminars;
- Organising and coordinating the participation in Studies Fairs;
- Organising open days;
- Keeping HEH leaflets updated;
- Managing the organisation of festivities and other activities within the university college;
- Ensuring visibility with the Pôle Hainuyer;
- Collaborating with the Quality Commission in order to provide assistance in case of surveys.