Administrative file of student mobility
HEH / International / Outgoing / Mobility file
Each student mobility (mobility for studies/placement or a combination of both) requests an administrative file including the following documents:
- A grant agreement
- A learning agreement for studies/placement
- An attendance certificate
- A transcript of records (for academic mobilities only)
- A traineeship certificate (for job placements only)
- Proofs of insurances (the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) and an additional insurance covering repatriation and luggage loss or theft for mobilities outside Europe)
- A Europass (for European destinations only)
- Elements requested for the mobility poster
- An online final report
All documents are available on the Extranet.
You can also get them via the mobility relays of International Relations Commission from your department. They will assist you in your administrative steps.
All administrative documents are checked and sent to the International Relations Coordinator Mrs Laurence Baras and the International Relations Assistant Ms Héloïse Toussaint.